Twogap Explainer Video
- TRUSTe Privacy ProgramTwogap is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. TRUSTe is an independent organization whose mission is to build users' trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices and have our privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at [email protected] If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe at http://watchdog.truste.com/pvr.php?page=complaint. TRUSTe may serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
- Collection of your Personal InformationTwogap may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: - Name - Address - E-mail Address - Phone Number If you purchase Twogap's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Twogap may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your: - Age - Gender - Political Affiliation - Household Income We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Twogap's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Twogap encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Twogap so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Twogap is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Twogap website.
- Use of your Personal InformationTwogap collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Twogap may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Twogap and its affiliates. Twogap may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. Twogap does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Twogap may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Twogap may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Twogap, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Twogap may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Twogap, in order to determine what Twogap services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Twogap to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Twogap will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Twogap or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Twogap; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Twogap, or the public.
- Automatically Collected InformationInformation about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Twogap. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Twogap website.
- Security of your Personal InformationTwogap secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Twogap uses the following methods for this purpose: - SSL Protocol When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Twogap or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Twogap content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Twogap and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Twogap or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
- Children Under ThirteenTwogap does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- Disconnecting your Twogap Account from Third Party WebsitesYou will be able to connect your Twogap account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR TWOGAP ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED INTHIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their "My Account" page. Users may also contact us via email or telephone.
- Opt-Out & UnsubscribeWe respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Twogap by contacting us here: - Web page: https://twogap.com/tcpage/optout - Email: [email protected] - Phone: +1 3106517966
- Changes to this StatementTwogap will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Twogap encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Twogap is protecting your information.
- Contact InformationTwogap welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Twogap has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Twogap at: Twogap Holdings, Inc. Delaware , USA +1 3106517966 [email protected] Email Address: [email protected] Telephone number: +1 3106517966
- EffectiveEffective as of December 30, 2017
Next-generation asset management platform with Blockchain technology.
The token sale (TGW) will occur in December 2017. The primary purpose of the token sale will be to equip end users with the keys to activate functions on the TwoGap website, and ultimately on the TwoGap asset management platform that will go live in March 2018.OPEN SALES PAGE
Join Twogap Newsletter
Coin Market Cap
Twogap AUM by 2020